| Single Point Of Access Worker
Complex Needs | 1 LU1 |£16.04 per hour (incl. of Holiday Pay) | 3-4 months | Job Ref: BD7731 | Posted: 15/09/2021
Central is currently recruiting for a Single Point of Access Worker, to work in the Luton area. The service provides structured treatment interventions for those suffering from substance misuse issues.
The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working across Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Please note there is a requirement to work one late shift per week (12PM/1PM - 8PM/9PM). Cover is required for 3 months with the possibility of extension. The pay rate for this role is £14.00 per hour, with £2.04 holiday pay, totalling £16.04 per hour.
In this position, you will;
- Be the first point of contact for the service
- Respond to a variety of phone calls & emails which could include the following; someone who needs support, a family member who is concerned about their loved one, a professional who is requesting information or someone who wants to know more about our online services
- Complete triage/assessments via telephone
- Engage people who have substance misuse problems and provide them with advice, support and recovery focused structured clinical interventions to support their recovery and primary health care needs.
- Provide excellent customer service to people who contact the service
- Ensure the timely and accurate collection, recording and reporting of specified data
To apply for this role, you must have;
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills, maintaining a highly cooperative approach to supporting colleagues in delivering service objectives
- Experience of working with substance misuse service and excellent knowledge of Harm Reduction principles
- Experience of positively engaging with people who use services
- Experience and knowledge on the working practice of Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Excellent team working, communication and collaboration skills
- Accomplished written and verbal communication skills and a high degree of personal IT competency
Candidates must confirm their interest as soon as possible, with interviews scheduled shortly after and the appointed candidate expected to start as soon as possible.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please either forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or upload it below.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Upload CV for this position: