| Progression Coach
Young People | 1 NW2 |£13.28 per hour (incl. of Holiday Pay) | 3-4 months | Job Ref: BD7523 | Posted: 30/03/2021
Central is currently recruiting for a Progression Coach to work in the Willesden area. The service provides support to young rough sleepers between the ages of 18 - 25 within a 24-hour residential setting.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday - Sunday on a rota basis covering 17.5 hour shifts including a sleep in shift. Due to the long shifts, candidates will only be required to cover 2 - 3 sleep in shifts per week. Please note, weekend cover is required. The pay rate for the early or late shifts around the sleep-in is £11.85 per hour, totalling £13.28 inclusive of holiday pay. A separate payment is made for the 'sleep-in' component of the shift. Cover is required for approximately 3 months.
In this position, you will:
- Hold a caseload of 12 clients and conduct regular key working sessions, providing one to one support
- Lead on risk and needs assessment and support planning for your key clients and contribute to ongoing needs and risk assessment of other clients in the service where applicable
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of clients in the service at all times possible including using Safeguarding and emergency alert procedures as applicable
- Work in partnership with multi agency teams, including social workers and mental health professionals.
- Develop and implement SMART outcomes based support plans for your key clients
- You will support all clients to participate in Education, Training, Employment and Volunteering opportunities as appropriate to the development of their skills, assets and aspirations.
To apply for this role, you must have at least two years' experience of working with young people with complex needs within a 24 hour residential setting. You must have previous experience of holding a caseload, conducting support plans, risk assessments and needs assessments.
Candidates must confirm their interest as soon as possible, with interviews scheduled for the week commencing 12th April and the appointed candidate expected to be able to start immediately once appointed.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please either forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or upload it below.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Upload CV for this position: