020 7354 6430Phone DirectoryLogin

Start an exciting new job today...

Progression Coach
Young People | 1 SE20 |£13.28 per hour (incl. of Holiday Pay) | 1-2 months | Job Ref: BD7412 | Posted: 13/01/2021

Central is currently recruiting for a part-time Progression Coach, with floating support experience to work in the Orpington area. In this role, you will work as part of a team delivering an assessment, support and tenancy sustainment service to vulnerable clients in their own RSL or private based accommodation.

The successful candidate will be required to work 22.5 hours per week, working on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9:30am - 5pm. You will spend approximately 60% of your time based in an accommodation service and the other 40% providing floating support to individuals in the Bromley & Orpington areas. A car driver is preferred but not essential provided you are willing to travel on public transport.

The pay rate for this role is £11.85 per hour, totalling £13.28 inclusive of holiday pay. Cover is required for 1-2 months.

In this position, you will:

o Ensure the safety and wellbeing of clients in the service at all times possible including using Safeguarding and emergency alert procedures as applicable,
o Carry a caseload of clients for whom you will be the named key worker, and you will also take joint responsibility with your team members for the wellbeing and day to day support of all clients in the services
o Carry out assessments in order help client sustain their tenancies and independent living skills
o Lead on risk and needs assessment and support planning for your key clients and contribute to ongoing needs and risk assessment of other clients in the service where applicable
o Develop and implement SMART outcomes based support plans for your key clients
o Deliver one-to one and group support opportunities within their accommodation and in the local community aimed at increasing resilience in the clients we work with.
o Proactively work in partnership with multiple agencies including statutory teams, to support the wellbeing of clients in accordance with data protection and information

Please note, whilst providing floating support you will be required to lone work.

To apply for this role, you must have experience of working in a floating support service with young people who are homeless or care leavers. You should have a strong knowledge and understanding of risk assessments and support planning, and have experience of carrying a caseload.

Candidates must confirm their interest as soon as possible, with interviews scheduled for 18th of January and the appointed candidate expected to be able to start immediately.

How to apply:

If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please either forward your CV for consideration to work@centralcare.co.uk or upload it below.

*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.

Upload CV for this position: